- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 14 effects included: 6-band EQ, Auto Pan, Bit Crusher, Delay, Dynamics Processor (Limiter/Compressor/Expander), M-Verb, Modulation Delay (Flanger/Chorus/Vibrato), Overdrive, Phase Invert, Reverb, Filter, Slicer, Stereo Delay, Stereo Wider and external IAA/AUv3 effects.
- Unlimited effects slots per track and pads.
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- “Live” modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- Audio Unit V3, Inter-App Audio, Audiobus V3 support
- Support opening of audio files from other apps (Mail, Google Drive, …)
- Support opening of ZIP archives from other apps
- Full Dropbox support
- AirDrop, iTunes File Sharing (USB) support.
- Universal app (iPhone version coming soon)
- MIDI files import
- Virtual MIDI support
- Ableton Link support
- Import songs from your Music Library to create new remixes